In my few months of blogging, I’ve noticed that these are the people who usually visit my blog:
1) The likers. They don’t do anything other than to click like on every single one of my posts. I’m very grateful for that but I wonder if they ever truly read my posts.
2) Those people who get my drift. They know the flow of my mind and they easily ride with my jokes and sarcasm. These are my kind of people. They know not to take my posts seriously because, most of the time, I’m just kidding. Banter is so much fun with them!
3) Those people who don’t get my drift. My jokes and sarcasm do not work on them. They take the fun out of everything. *sighs* Loosen up a bit, people! You, guys, take everything way too seriously.
4) The novelists. Not that they really write novels but their comments are as long as one. They are very, very insightful. Too insightful sometimes. I feel awful most of the time because after they’ve put a lot of effort to write such a comment, I would just reply with a LOL because, seriously, I don’t know what else to say. Sorry ’bout that.
5) The meanies. They’re not exactly trolls (trolls haven’t found my blog yet, fortunately) but they can be so mean sometimes. They could probably be just joking but I hate some of their comments. They make me feel bad.
6) The lost. They just found my blog by accident.
7) The non-sequitur. These are the people who post comments that aren’t related to what I’ve posted. I don’t know why they do that. I can’t follow their train of thought.
8) The supporters. They are the nicest people I know! They always give the best compliments and the most encouraging comments. I couldn’t thank them enough for those. They are so appreciative. Their comments always make my heart all warm and fuzzy. Thank you, guys! <3
Which one of these do you think you are? :)