If you are THAT too desperate, that is.
Things you’ll need:
2) Duck tape
4) Army knife
5) Escape Van
6) Trustworthy friends (for back-up and look-out)
8) And a How-to-Kidnap-A-Guy instructional book
What to do:
1) Go to your desired guy-soon-to-be-boyfriend’s house.
2) Follow instructions from book and use materials mentioned above to get what you want.
3) Then escape. With your van. And trustworthy friends. (Duh.)
4) Keep guy-soon-to-be-boyfriend in your basement.
5) Threaten his life until he pees his pants and agrees to be your boyfriend.
Helpful tip: Make sure that you don’t get caught, like, ever. Oh, trust me. You really don’t wanna get caught.
Desperate times call for desperate measures, am I right?
This is my 500th post! Wow. And I’m being psycho-weird for this milestone. Nice one, Sophie. (Sorry, guys!)